The two coupling hubs are of identical design. Due to the alternate arrangement of the locating bores for the pin and buffer element, a maximum number of pins and buffers can be accommodated. Restoring forces generated by angular or radial displacement are minimized by the spherically formed buffers. Axial float is achieved through movement between the pin and the buffer element.
The REIBO coupling series comprises 18 sizes for a torque range from 350 to 350 000 Nm. Couplings for higher torques are available on request.
- Compensation of axial, radial and angular displacements
- Damping shocks and vibrations
- Fail safe operation
- Ease of assembly and ease of alignment
- Plug-in mounting facility
- No maintenance required
- Available in different types or as special designs
Type D2C – Designed to Customer
- Couplings individually developed according to customer requirements
- Effective and efficient customer solutions through largely modular components
- Close cooperation with our partners: consulting, development, design, manufacturing, integration
- Customer-specific production and logistics concepts, as well as after-sales service
- Global availability
- For standard products as well as for production in small batch sizes.