The flexible MULTI MONT ASTRA coupling (short form: MMA) is a fail-safe claw coupling with flexible element for a torsionally flexible shaft connection. The advantage of the comprehensively machined MULTI MONT ASTRA coupling, and of the claw flanks in particular, is the precision of the running characteristic and the extended service life.
MULTI MONT ASTRA couplings are fail-safe up to the breaking torque of the claws and thus ensure maximum operational safety.
- Compensation of axial, radial and angular displacements
- Shock and vibration damping
- Fail safe and withstand high overloads
- Ease of assembly and alignment
Minimum outside diameters combined with a maximum bore guarantee both, low weights and low moments of inertia. The flexible MULTI MONT ASTRA coupling is designed for plug-in mounting and for ease of alignment. The balancing quality complies with the DIN ISO 21940 quality range G16.
Type D2C – Designed to Customer
- Couplings individually developed according to customer requirements
- Effective and efficient customer solutions through largely modular components
- Close cooperation with our partners: consulting, development, design, manufacturing, integration
- Customer-specific production and logistics concepts, as well as after-sales service
- Global availability
- For standard products as well as for production in small batch sizes.