Stainless Steel Gearboxes
Chain & Drives supply the complete range of stainless steel gearboxes and motors.
Our stainless steel range of worm, helical & bevel helical gearboxes provide users with a complete solution for applications where hygiene is paramount. Food processing, beverage plants, pharmaceutical, marine or applications where wash-down exists will benefit from the use of this product.
Smart designs such as the full stainless steel housing with it’s special housing, designed to keep adequate lubrication with low oil quantity to avoid internal pressures. Oring seals on all closing covers along with premium seals make this unit ideal for harsh environments or where cleanliness is paramount. All backed with the knowledge that these units are 100% factory leak tested.
Features & Benefits
- 0.09 to 4kW
- Ratios 5:1 to 500:1
- Torque rating 21 to 4000 Nm
- Stainless steel housing solid shaft & hollow shaft
- Standard B5 & B14 IEC electric motor input flanges in stainless steel
- Designed for low oil level to avoid internal pressures
- 100 % factory pressure leak tested
- Worm, helical worm and bevel helical combination units in full stainless steel
- Available with food grade lubricant on request
- Stainless Steel Worm Gearboxes
- Stainless steel Coaxial Gearboxes
- Stainless Steel Electrical Motors
- Stainless Steel Electric Motors
Contact us about Stainless Steel Gearboxes
Please contact us using the form below or send us an email.