Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers (SMSR) are designed to make installation simple.
Our gear units are manufactured using high-quality shaft and gear components which are case carburised to provide good wear characteristics and ground to allow smooth and quiet operation. Many different ratios available.
- Gears and Shaft are hardened for durability and long term usage
- Manufactured to exceed ISO 9000 standard.
- High quality carbon and nickel alloy steel gears manufactured using test certified materials.
- Gears heat treated by gas carburisation to provide efficient hardness gradient for strength and life.
- Gears ground to DIN class 6 ensuring correct meshing, smooth, quiet and efficient operation.
- Every shaft and bore machined to strict tolerances and shrunk fit together providing interference fit.
- Rotating shaft and hub chemically coated to reduce corrosion thus increasing seal life.
These units are suited for use in feed mills, Stone and gravel, mines, rice and grain storage, waste treatment and disposal, cement manufacturing and asphalt plants.