The main features of low voltage single direction PWM DC motors control PLN 19-8 are:
- Line voltage at terminals FA1 and FA2: 12 – 24 Vac or 15 – 35 Vdc
- The speed of the drive is to be controlled by potentiometer, 10-15 KΩ
- Current Limit trimmer, in order to suit the board for small motors. In order to limit the current, turn clock wise the trimmer
- Output voltage from terminals FA3 and FA4, from 0 up to Vdc MAX which is proportional to the input voltage. With 35 Vdc input voltage, the max output voltage is about 30 Vdc
- Output current (*): Maximum output current allowed: 8 A in a ventilated environment, continuous duty.
- Weight: 0.120 Kg