The RCT coupling is designed for the customer. Individually developed according to customers requirements. Reich’s RCT coupling offers an optimal drive solution for the connection of diesel engines to hydraulic pumps. Due to the torsionally stiff design of the RCT coupling, critical resonances can be shifted into the range above the operating speeds.
Like ArcusaFlex couplings, the RCT coupling is designed as an axially pluggable flange coupling. The coupling element consists of a robust metal inner body with a thin rubber coating that effectively dampens torque shocks. In addition, small axial, radial and angular displacements which are common to flanged hydraulic drives can be compensated for.
Numerous standardized tooth profiles ensure a backlash-free clamping connection between the RCT coupling and the pump shaft.
- Sub critical operation through high torsional stiffness
- Vibration and torque shock damping through flexible rubber coating
- High torque transmission capacity, fail-safe
- Ambient temperatures from -25°C to +100°C
- Compact, robust, maintenance-free
- Ease of assembly thanks to the plug-in axial design
- Blacklash-free shaft-hub connection
- Compensation for axial, radial and angular misalignments
- Multiple spline options for the connection to the pump shaft
- Bellhousing flanges for almost any mounting situation