TransDrive Ag Chain
TransDrive’s Ag-Guard chain is developed and treated for highly corrosive environments. This treatment is a specialised rust resistant component coating utilising nickel-chromium compounds and will prevent rust and premature failure caused by chain contamination.
The specialised chain will come as standard across our whole agricultural chain range with no extra cost increases above standard agricultural chain.
All TransDrive chain supplied by Chain & Drives is serial numbered on selected side plates. Every batch produced is QA tested to ensure quality of material, heat treatment and workmanship.
IWIS ELITE Feederhouse & Elevator Chains
Based on years of development, testing, and proven performance, the ELITE Feederhouse & Elevator Chains and Drive Sprockets combine a proven chain design with optimum material and metallurgical specifications to provide performance and value unparalleled in the marketplace.
Elite Features include:
- CA 557 Base Chains
- EP2000 (enhanced performance) factory lubricant for optimal wear life and rust prevention
- Superior wear life achieved through special pin treatments
- Attachment Slats to OEM Specifications
- Rubber Elevator Paddles to OEM Specifications
- Sprockets to OEM Specifications made from Forge Castings and Special Heat Treatments
- Customized spacing configurations Made-to-Order
ELITE Roller Chain Series HBC (Heavy Baler Chain)
The new ELITE Roller Chain Series HBC (Heavy Baler Chain) was specially developed by iwis for heavy-duty baler applications. HBC Roller Chains are a perfect combination of superlative fatigue strength and extremely high wear resistance, yet only require the same space as standard roller chains.
- All link plates with a higher proportion of clean-cut edges offer longer chain service life and higher retention forces for greater stability.
- Reduced wear with no change to chain dimensions due to high performance steels and optimized heat treatment process.
- Optimised plate contours and special materials offer higher fatigue strength compared to the same size of standard chain.
- Premium quality initial lubricant designed to meet the requirements of baler conditions.
- Longer maintenance / chain replacement intervals can be attributed to the best ratio of fatigue strength and wear resistance currently available in the market.
Below is the full list of sizes offered by Chain & Drives in our new Ag-Guard range. All sizes stocked have extra Connector Links and Half Links available for purchase.
British Standard (BS)
|137 AG08B1||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1/2” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG08B2||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1/2” Pitch Duplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG10B1||TransDrive Ag-Guard 5/8” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG10B2||TransDrive Ag-Guard 5/8” Pitch Duplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG12B1||TransDrive Ag-Guard 3/4” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG12B2||TransDrive Ag-Guard 3/4” Pitch Duplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG16B1||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG16B2||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1” Pitch Duplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG20B1||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1-1/4” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
American National Standard (ANSI)
|137 AG401||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1/2” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG501||TransDrive Ag-Guard 5/8” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG601||TransDrive Ag-Guard 3/4” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
|137 AG801||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1” Pitch Simplex Chain Standard Duty|
American National Standard (ANSI) Super Heavy Duty
Super Heavy Duty chain has an advantage over standard chain as the side plates are thicker. The pins within the chains are also Quad Riveted, allowing for more torque and extra life throughout the drive system.
|137 AG501SH||TransDrive Ag-Guard 5/8” Pitch Simplex Chain Super Heavy Duty|
|137 AG601SH||TransDrive Ag-Guard 3/4” Pitch Simplex Chain Super Heavy Duty|
|137 AG801SH||TransDrive Ag-Guard 1” Pitch Simplex Chain Super Heavy Duty|