Precision Lock Nuts
Chain and Drives supply the full range if ISB, Italian made Precision Lock Nuts.
Precision lock nuts can be remarked by some technical details that distinguish them from common fixing-lock nuts and that give them a higher quality, being the latter rather particular and able to bring great advantages during their use.
Their main characteristics are:
- Rigidity and excellent load capacity owing to the good quality of the adopted materials.
- Excellent balance and high precision, due to the thorough workings of perpendicularity between the threading and the surface trodden by the locknut.
- The most evident advantages that the employ of precision lock nuts brings can be summed up as follows:
- Precise, safe, resistant and balanced fixing.
- Security washers may not be used.
- Safe employ even though this may happen in bad conditions
- The same locknut can be used for further employs.
- YSF (side locking)
- YSA (axial locking)
- YSR (radial locking)
- YSK (locking by elastic incision)