We supply a range of robust, rugged and reliable electromechanical actuators, lifting columns, accessories and controls.
Our actuators, can handle forces up to 1 tonne, stroke lengths to 1-1.2 metres and come with dust ignition proof certificates.
We offer control options including current protection, servo positioning, parallel control, position feedback and integrated MODBUS and PLC control.
What makes actuators a viable option?
- Forces up to 1 tonne
- Stroke lengths to 1 metre (1.2m option available)
- IP66 Dynamic and IP69K Wash Down
- iFlex™ designates integrated electronics for direct PLC and Modbus
- 12, 24 or 36 V DC – 2D and 3D drawings available from website
- IEC Ex td – Dust Ignition Proof Certification
We supply a full range which has been rigorously and comprehensively tested to:
- Climatic Tests including Cold Test, Dry Heat, Change of Temperature, Damp Heat, Salt Spray, Degrees of Protection and Chemicals
- Mechanical Tests including Vibration, Shock and Bump
- Electrical emissions and immunity which include specific applications including machinery, railway, recreational crafts, earthmoving, automotive, agricultural and construction.