Rexnord Sleeve Bearings
Facilitating linear movement between two parts, sleeve bearings consist of a metal, plastic or fibre-reinforced composite sleeves that reduce vibrations and noise by absorbing friction between two moving parts, using a sliding motion.
With a reputation and history of satisfied customers for expertise and quality. Rexnord produces sleeve bearings that reduce maintenance operation, including extra long life and no lubrication requirements.
Link-Belt Sleeve bearings can be used for a variety of applications to meet your requirements which ensures and promotes uptime and quality.
- Sizes range up to 12 inches
- Available in rigid or Flex-Block
- Babbitt, bronze, graphite and cast iron bearing surfaces
- Finished and machined housing ends for flush mounting
- Two-piece bearings have shims to enable adjustments, compensate for wear
- Two-piece split housings include: split, gibbed joint and angular joint
- One-piece solid housings