Frequency Converter EFC 5610
Saves time and space – and enhances quality.
EFC5610 is a universal, economical frequency converter for reliable speed control and demand-orientated energy supply. V/f control, SVC and FOC control, easy installation and commissioning as well as an increased power range enable a wide range of applications.
- Power range 0.4 – 160 kW
- Built-in brake chopper (up to 22 kW) and mains filter
- Control technology: V/f, SVC, FOC
- Safety technology: Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Expandability through I/O and fieldbus modules
- Operation of asynchronous and synchronous motors
- Use in HD (heavy duty) and ND (normal duty) mode
- Integrated operating panel for simple, fast commissioning
- Protection category: IP20
- CE, UL, cUL, EAC, C-Tick (RCM), EU RoHS
- Synchronous motor control(EFC5610), which improves accuracy and reduces energy consumption.
- Built-in EMC C3 mains filter to reduce EMI.
- Designed for up to 45 °C ambient temperature without derating.
- STO function reaching SIL3 level is realized in standard EFC 5610.
- Built-in DC reactor for EFC5610 30 kW and above.
- In addition to PROFIBUS DP and CANopen like VFC, EFC also supports ERCOS III, PROFINET IO, Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Ether-CAT. And the speed of its unique SERCOS III could reach microsecond.
- Compact and complete: space-saving installation and wiring – for simple installation and integration
- Simply practical: removable operating unit with accumulator function, optional LCD plain text display, simple parameterization using autotuning, copy function or USB port – for quick, reliable series-production commissioning
- Top connectivity: modular configuration and extension possible with I/O modules and Sercos/Multi-Ethernet, PROFIBUS and CANopen
- Flexible expandability: even with application-specific firmware (ASF)