The V-Ring is an all rubber seal protected with metal ring for rotating shaft. Its flexible, conical shaped lip rotates with the shaft and seals axially against a stationary counterface.
- Easy to be fitted
- Low friction and very low power losses
- Can be used even with considerable end play and shaft misalignment
- No shaft wear
- Capability of running dry in low speed applications
- One size of V-ring can be used for many shaft sizes
- Further protection with metal ring
The fitting of the V-ring is very simple, and operation can be made with or without axial support stretching and pushing it along the shaft.