Nilos rings (also known as KOPRO rings) are metal washers resistant against wear, designed to prevent the infiltration of fluids and/or impurities into the application.
These are normally used in applications that work in extreme conditions, but they can also be used in any existing application thanks to their minimal overall height. Another very important characteristic relates to the fact that these significantly increase the operational life of the application onto which they are mounted.
AV / JV Nilos Rings for:
- Single row deep groove ball bearings
- Single row cylindrical roller bearings
- Single row spherical roller bearings
- Double row self-aligning roller bearings
- Single row tapered roller bearings