Stainless Steel Motors
The stainless steel motor range is made to operate in extreme conditions.
We supply stainless steel motors that are suitable for almost any application. This is because they are designed and manufactured with high-grade stainless steel (302, 304 or 316 grade), enabling the motor to operate in extreme conditions. From high temperatures and humidity to operating underwater, reliability and durability are produced for a long service life with no corrosion. The motors have a specifically designed construction which avoids the use of through bolts or end shield bolts. The outer surfaces of the motors are completely smooth to make it easier to clean and wash away any dirt, food scraps or debris that might collect on them. These motors are designed to work in applications where the motors are steam or chemically cleaned at regular intervals.
Stainless Steel motors are required by the following industries:
- Food Processing and Production
- Anywhere that requires a very clean sanitised environment.
- Hose proof and dustproof (IP66)
- Quickly and easily cleaned
- The motor will not be damaged by caustic cleaning solutions
- Up to 7.5KW 132M frame available
- Double lip oil seal with corrosion proof gamma seal
- 12mm terminal gasket
- Sealing compound on end shields
- Special NTN blue seal bearings
- C3 high temperature (200°C)
- Varnished rotor to prevent rust
- Available in 302, 304, or 316 grades of stainless steel
- Etched nameplate
- Metric IEC frames
- MEPS approved
- B3, B5, B35, B34 mounting