Comprehensive reasons to use TOOL-RAILWAY-AGGREGATE-2
Easy and precise height adjustment via foot pedal (upwards) and hand lever (downwards); the operating cylinder and unit are arranged on one level, thus ensuring simple and ergonomic operation.
Significantly lower purchasing costs thanks to optimised design and manufacture.
Enhanced quality assurance
With the digital version, TOOL-RAILWAY-AGGREGATE-2-DIGI, the piston stroke length/displacement, the force required for pushing the bearing onto the shaft journal, and the contact force are measured and recorded. The complete documentation fulfills higher requirements in terms of quality management.
- Mobile hydraulic unit
- For use with application-specific tool sets
- Mounting and dismounting of TAROL units (axlebox bearing units of rail vehicles)
- Universally suitable for use with all TAROL sizes
- Extended height adjustment range (440 mm – 990 mm)
- Optionally available with a measuring device, data logger box, and USB interface
- Standard version can be upgraded