By virtue of its construction, it is also ideally suited for positioning drives, since it is supported vertically when installed upright. Like all newly developed ACOTEC products, the RATO DG+ is characterized by the enhanced performance with regard to the essential technical specifications. The proven design principle of the standard RATO DG has been optimized yet again, and in conjunction with the innovative compound, vulcanization and test technology, it has undergone advanced development to obtain the enhanced performance DG+ design. In addition, the RATO DG+ has yet another significant commercial benefit since small size coupling may be used for the same power requirements.
- The high-performance elastomer allows the use of a smaller size, thus offering a commercial advantage
- Protection of the connected generator against axial vibrations for a longer service life of the bearings.
- Optimal heat dissipation ensures functionality and availability of the drive system even under the toughest conditions.
- The element design guarantees backlash-free torque transmission. This results in an excellent transmission characteristic in reference to controller stability during the loading and unloading of the coupling.
- Easier removal of the elastomer without displacement of the connected units.
- Outstanding sound insulation properties because direct contact of metal surfaces is avoided.
- Since the elastic element is designed stopfree, the shaft line is protected against the effects of shock loads, such as short circuits.
- Maximum flexibility in finding the right solution thanks to high modularity and a wide range of special designs.
from 27,50 kNm up to 142,00 kNm
Generator sets on rigidly mounted engines, positioning drives