Stromag Periflex VN Coupling
The Stromag Periflex® VN coupling is a highly flexible elastomer coupling with linear spring characteristic ideal for diesel engine drives.
The new compound has been developed for higher temperature stability and is suitable up to 120 °C ambient temperature. Further, the advantages of this compound are high mechanical strength, good abrasion resistance and improved media resistance against oil and ozone.
The newly developed compound is available with flywheel connections according to the SAE J620 standard, also for shaft-shaft connections.
- Gen-Set applications (diesel-generator)
- Compressor-Set applications (diesel-compressor)
- Pump-Set applications (diesel-pump)
- Agriculture and construction machinery
- Block heat and power plant
- Marine applications
- Ambient temperatures up to 120 °Ccontinuous operation permitted
- Improved media resistance against oil and ozone
- High mechanical strength
- Good abrasion resistance
- Sizes according to SAE standard
Contact us about Stromag Periflex Coupling
Please contact us using the form below or send us an email.