Seisa Gear Couplings
Chain & Drives supply Seisa Gear Couplings. They are used in many mining and industrial applications.
As a leading manufacturer with over 80 years experience in the industry of couplings, gears and gear drives, Seisa offers the full line of gear couplings.
Features and benefits of the Gear Coupling range include:
- Torque is fully transmitted even if misalignment of shaft centre or vibration occurs.
- When misalignment or tilt of connected shafts occurs in operation, it will be automatically adjusted. As no extra load is applied to shaft and bearings, machine is well protected.
- It is a flexible coupling using crowning gear and has high wear resistance and toughness.
- As it is separated from centre case, its assembly and removal are easy. Moreover, as it is compact and light, the mounting space can be minimised.
- Unlike other types of flexible coupling, misalignment of rotation angle between two shafts caused by deflection of coupling cannot happen. It is suitable for the joint of line-shaft, high-speed usage and heavy-load usage.
Contact Chain & Drives today for all your power transmission coupling requirements.