Thomas Disc Couplings
Rexnord’s Thomas Disc couplings have been engineered for an infinite life span. The torsionally rigid, all-metal couplings require no regular maintenance or lubrication.
Optimized for motor, engine, and turbine-driven application. The angular, parallel, and axial misalignment are accommodated through flexible disc packs which can be visually inspected without disconnecting equipment.
With over 100 years of coupling manufacturing history and Rexnord’s dedication to conservative design practices, the Thomas brand is trusted for its reliability on the most critical power train systems.
Features & Benefits
- All-metal construction providing minimal backlash and low restoring forces
- Require no lubrication
- Visual inspection of disc packs without need to disconnect equipment
- Inherently balanced as manufactured, delivering low vibration even at maximum allowable speeds
- Compensate for angular, parallel (radial), and axial misalignment
- Application flexibility – More than 25 standard sizes with close-coupled, spacer, and floating shaft designs
- API 610 / ISO 14691 & API 671 / ISO 10441 compliant designs
- Engineered-to-order capabilities for custom features or special requirements
- Air Handling
- Construction Machinery
- Forest Products
- Power Generation
- Pumps & Compressors