Disc-O-Flex couplings are fully metallic couplings, consisting of two hubs, one centre spacer member, two sets of stainless steel element blades bolted together with high tensile bolts.
Replacement of element blades is easy, simple and is possible without disturbing drive or driven equipment.
- High power-to-weight ratio
- No wearing parts, no lubrication required
- Easy installation with “Drop Out” spacer
- Accommodates angular, parallel and axial misalignments
- Non stainless steel parts coated with a durable anti-corrosive coating
- High temperature application
- Replaceable element blades
- Visual inception possible without disassembling equipment
- Inherently balanced
- High torsional rigidity with low axial stiffness
- Special options including spacer lengths, modified hubs, special materials are available
- Floating shaft/cooling tower couplings are available.
- Backlash free
- High speed capability
- Dynamic balancing to customer specifications
- Machined to high precision standards
- Lightweight couplings