Rexnord Addax is recognised as the benchmark in the industry as the first to introduce advanced composite couplings to the cooling tower industry in 1987. The lightweight, advanced composite material design increases critical speed, reduces vibration, and extends bearing life compared to alternative all-steel couplings.
Rexnord Addax CT Disc Coupling
Lightweight, floating shaft spacer coupling specifically designed for the harsh rigors of cooling tower applications.
- Configured-to-order based on application requirements
- Custom spacer lengths up to 275 inches (7,000 mm)
- Continuous torque ratings up to 36,200 lb-in (4,090 Nm)
- Shaft diameters up to 12.75 inches and bore capacity up to 5.06 inches
- Dynamically balanced to meet ISO 1940 G6.3 requirements as standard