We stock TransDrive Power Transmission and Power Transmission Cone Ring Couplings, with benefits including:
- Simple uncomplicated construction
- Requires no lubrication or maintenance
- Reduce starting shock
- Help absorb vibration and provide torsional flexibility
- Operate in either direction
- Coupling halves manufactured from high-grade cast-iron. They can be supplied in cast-steel on application.
- Each flexiring and pin assembly can be removed by withdrawing them through the bush half of the coupling for ease of replacement of the flexirings after long service.
- Available in standard, Taperbush, and Rigid coupling models.