A pioneer of Sealed Chain technology, D.I.D manufactures a wide variety of anti-elongation chains for customers who are concerned with lubrication, maintenance cost and reducing downtime.
X-Ring Chain (LX)/O-Ring Chain (LD)
- Recommended for the application where regular lubricant is difficult.
- X-Ring/O-Ring Chains provide up to 20 times longer wear life of Standard Chain.
- X-Ring reduces friction in halves.
- X-Ring Chains are available for size 40, 50 & 60.
- O-Ring Chains are available for size 35 & 80 through 240 and ISO/BS 06B through 16B
Fit X-Ring Chain (LF)
- Same dimension as ANSI/JIS Standard Chains on overall pin length, outer link width and inner link inside width.
- Standard guide rail and chain cover can be used without modification.
- Patented X-Ring’s outstanding grease sealing performance doubles the wear life of conventional Sintered Bushing chain.
- Size available in 40 through 60.
Sintered Bushing Roller Chain (UR-B)
- Recommended for the applications where clean environment is required or regular lubricant is difficult.
- For Low Speed and Light Load applications.
- Comes with black oxide finishing on link plates as standard.
- Size available in 40 through 80. Please consult us specifications for double strand UR-B