D.I.D X-Ring Pin Oven Chain performs exceptionally well in high temperature drying & decorating oven line and its quality performance is well accepted by major Japanese can manufactures.
The twisting resilience of the X-Ring’s four sections greatly increases its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring. X-ring has the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or Non O-Ring chain under small amount of oil supply conditions.
- D.I.D’s X-Ring structure reduces friction drastically by deflecting the seal between the plates compared to conventional O-Ring by squashing.
- Heat treatment of extended pin prevents snapping and bending.
- New resin tip endures the high temperature inside oven.
- New generation long life chain with patented X-Ring provides optimum wear life by sealing grease in between pins and bushings.
- X-Ring technology reduces the amount of chain lubrication, resulting in less chance of seeing “Off-Taste” & “Leak” caused by Oil Sludge.
- Less chain lubrication also helps to shorten “shakedown” running time for blow off.