Chain & Drives supply many types PIX Timing belts including Classical, Metric, Polyurethane & Double Sided Timing Belts.
Synchronous Belts are one of the most important part of Power Transmission drives. They exhibit important properties such as fixed speed ratio, no re-tensioning after installation, low maintenance with wide variety of power transmission capacities and drive speeds.
We stock various types of timing belts in numerous sizes in sleeves and cuts them to order: Classical, HTD Metric and Polyurethane.
- High efficiency due to positive engagement between the Belt teeth and pulley grooves
- Fibre glass cord provides excellent strength, flex life & high resistance to elongation
- Exact power transmission
- Low noise level & longer service life
- Improved stress distribution
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- 1. Polychloroprene backing
- 2. Fibre glass cord for superior tensile strength & minimum elongation
- 3. High modulus Fibre loaded Polychloroprene rubber compound
- 4. Nylon stretchable fabric teeth for high wear resistance
- Pix Classic timing belts
- Metric timing belts 3M-5M
- Metric timing belts 8M-14M
- Poly Timing belts T2.5-T5
- Poly Timing belts T10, AT5-AT10
- Double sided Timing belts D8M-DT5-DT10