PIX-Terminator is the evolution in power transmission technology with the help of Dry Cover Belts introduced by PIX, designed for every application of mining, construction, forestry, agriculture & manufacturing.
The PIX-Terminator®-HXS (Heavy-duty, Aramid-corded Banded Wrap) Belts is designed and engineered specifically for high-power, heat-resistance, and wear-resistance demanded by such applications. These Belts are, in fact, suited for power-transmission drives requiring robust, maintenance-free performance.
PIX-Terminator Belts are exclusively designed to offer a unique solution for highly demanding requirements like extra heavy-duty applications.
- Drives with space constraints
- Drives where high power transmission is required
- Applications comprising of high shock loads which are caused due to sudden start/stop of the machine
- Drives with high ambient temperature conditions
- Drives with harsh working conditions
- Enhanced power transmission capacity
- Up to 55% in PIX-TERMINATOR®-XS Single Belts
- Up to 70% in PIX-TERMINATOR®-HXS Banded Belts
- Especially treated outer tough cover fabric reduces sidewall wear rate and offers enhanced flexibility
- Special frictionless fabric and design to enhance heat dissipation rate
- Special aramid cord for high tensile strength and minimum elongation
- Designed to exhibit excellent durability, strength, abrasion and wear resistance
- Superior performance under heavy shock and impulse load
- Extended temperature range -25°C to +100°C
- Vibrating screens, reclaimers, pulverisers, heavy-duty mixers, forestry woodcutters, wood chippers, surface miners, stackers, excavators, stone crushers, jaw crushers, cone crushers, ball-mills, etc.
- Curved-top profile offers excellent lateral rigidity and protects the Belt from band separation
- Specially engineered high tensile-strength aramid cord provides excellent tensile strength and negligible Belt elongation
- The specially designed base compound provides excellent modulus strength, facilitating enhanced power transmission
- Bareback, frictionless, unique outer fabric facilitates negligible slippage during operation, offers excellent flexibility, and reduces sidewall wear rate