The premium Red Seal Narrow SP V-Belt range that are certified DIN 7753T1, ISO 4184 as well as being certified from the American Petroleum Institute since 1980 for being heat, oil and flame resistant.
The Red Seal Narrow SP V-Belt range require less space, at the same load, as conventional drive belts, i.e. their transmission capacity, in the same space requirements is much higher. These extraordinary product characteristics are based on optimized profile characteristics and on the use of very high quality materials.
- temperature resistant from -30 ° to + 90 ° C
- electrically conductive
- conditionally oil-resistant
- high flame resistance
- particularly resistant to environmental influences such as heat, ozone, sunlight and weather influences.
- Chloroprene impregnated coating
- Low-stretch polyester tensile cords
- Chloroprene embedding mixture
- Chloroprene belt substructure
|Type||Top width bo (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle|