Schaeffler Needle Roller Bearings
Needle roller bearings are bearings which use long, thin cylindrical rollers resembling needles.
Needle roller bearings have cylindrical rollers that are small in diameter compared to the length. These type of bearings have a long track record as proven machine elements for the design of radially compact bearing arrangements with very high load-carrying capacity. In Schaeffler’s X-life configuration, they now have an up to 50% longer service life.
Variants of needle roller bearings include:
- Machined needle roller bearings
- Needle roller and cage assemblies
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings with open ends
- Drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed ends
- Aligning needle roller bearings
- Inner rings
- Axial needle roller bearings
- Drawn-cup roller clutches