Chain & Drives are the distributor for the INTORQ DC German manufactured motor brakes.
Intorq combines many years of application expertise with resolute innovation. This has resulted in safe and efficient solutions with outstanding quality and safety levels.
Intorq producs particularly pioneering spring-applied brake product series. They have set the standards here for supplying value and benefit consumers.
All Intorq’s products are produced to standards: DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001.
INTORQ BFK458 – Features:
- Sizes: 06, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25.
- Braking Torque 1,5-600 Nm.
- DC Voltages 24, 103, 180, 205 V.
- Versatile to all applications.
- Torque Transmission for dry running.
- Quick & Easy Installation Pre set air gap, no location bearing required.
- Durable Long service life with brakes designed for 100% duty time.
- Low Maintenance Asbestos-free & solvent-free friction lining, long rotor/ hub connection, involute gear.
- Reliable Certified ISO 9001 7 ISO 14001 QA System.
- Options Hand release for all sizes, noise-reduced designs, corrosion protection & enclosures, micro-switches etc.
- CCV (Cold Climate Version) Temperature Resistant to -40 C Configurable for all sizes, use of chrome-plated friction surfaces.