Intorq combines many years of application expertise with resolute innovation. This has resulted in safe and efficient solutions with outstanding quality and safety levels.
Intorq producs particularly pioneering spring-applied brake product series. They have set the standards here for supplying value and benefit consumers.
All Intorq’s products are produced to standards: DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001.
INTORQ BFK458 – Features:
- Sizes: 06, 08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25.
- Braking Torque 1,5-600 Nm.
- DC Voltages 24, 103, 180, 205 V.
- Versatile to all applications.
- Torque Transmission for dry running.
- Quick & Easy Installation Pre set air gap, no location bearing required.
- Durable Long service life with brakes designed for 100% duty time.
- Low Maintenance Asbestos-free & solvent-free friction lining, long rotor/ hub connection, involute gear.
- Reliable Certified ISO 9001 7 ISO 14001 QA System.
- Options Hand release for all sizes, noise-reduced designs, corrosion protection & enclosures, micro-switches etc.
- CCV (Cold Climate Version) Temperature Resistant to -40 C Configurable for all sizes, use of chrome-plated friction surfaces.