Frequency Converter EFC 3610
The power of Rexroth’s line of frequency converters has been optimally extended to 160 kW, with an integrated operating panel for simple and fast commissioning.
EFC3610 is a universal, economical frequency converter for reliable speed control and demand-oriented energy supply. V/f control, easy installation and commissioning as well as an increased power range enable a wide range of applications.
- Compact and complete: space-saving installation and wiring – for simple installation and integration
- Simply practical: a removable operating unit with accumulator function, optional LCD plain text display, simple parameterization using autotuning, copy function or USB port – for quick, reliable series-production commissioning.
- Top connectivity: modular configuration and extension possible with I/O modules and Sercos/Multi-Ethernet, PROFIBUS and CANopen
- Flexible expandability: even with application-specific firmware (ASF)
- Power ranges: EFC 3610 1x AC 230 V 0.4 kW to 3x AC 400 V 22 kW
- V/f control (EFC 3610)
- High starting torque (200 %) and overload (150 % for up to 60 sec)
- Operating control versions: simple LED and plain text LCD
- Integrated mains filter (EN 61800-3 C3) and integrated DC choke for 30 kW and higher
- Integrated brake chopper (up to 22 kW)
- Safety Torque off (STo): Class 0 cutoff refers to EN60204-1 standard, and got SIL3 certificate. Frequency converter false tripping prevent for operation and maintenance safety.