- Economy – Design of the HRC coupling has been optimised so that power capacities are balanced to the appropriate shaft diameters.
- Resilience – Transient peak loads are reduced by a flexible element, deflection of which is a prime design consideration.
- Misalignment – Incidental parallel angular and axial displacement of the connected shafts can be accommodated.
- Installation – Is quick and easy without special tools, only a hexagon wrench is required.
- Maintenance – Is virtually eliminated and no lubricant required.
- Environment – The elastometric element makes it suitable for use in most conditions. An option of urethane element is also available.
- Positive – In the unlikely event of the flexible element being destoryed, drive will be maintained by inner-action of the integrally cast driving dogs.
- Fitted to the complete standard coupling range. Bored to size flanges are also available.