Chain & Drives can supply your HRC coupling requirements.
- Economy – Design of the HRC coupling has been optimised so that power capacities are balanced to the appropriate shaft diameters.
- Resilience – Transient peak loads are reduced by a flexible element, deflection of which is a prime design consideration.
- Misalignment – Incidental parallel angular and axial displacement of the connected shafts can be accommodated.
- Installation – Is quick and easy without special tools, only a hexagon wrench is required.
- Maintenance – Is virtually eliminated and no lubricant required.
- Environment – The elastometric element makes it suitable for use in most conditions. An option of urethane element is also available.
- Positive – In the unlikely event of the flexible element being destoryed, drive will be maintained by inner-action of the integrally cast driving dogs.
- Fitted to the complete standard coupling range. Bored to size flanges are also available.
Contact us about HRC Couplings
Please contact us using the form below or send us an email.