Falk Wrapflex Coupling
We supply the full range of Falk Rexnord Wrapflex Elastometric Couplings.
Rexnord Falk Wrapflex Elastomeric Couplings are non-lubricated, material-flexing couplings, which are used in a variety of applications in many industries. They have excellent vibration dampening capability and high-misalignment capacity, providing extended life to connected equipment. The couplings offer a replace-in-place design for quick installation and replacement.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyurethane element provides excellent wear and chemical resistance
- Offers an operating temperature range of -40 to 200 F (-40 to 93 C)
- Patented hub and flex element design ensure long life
- 12 sizes
- ATEX certified
- Up to 133,000 in-lb (15,027 Nm) torque capacity
- Up to 7.25 inches (184 mm) bore capacity
- Up to 4,500 rpm
- Close-coupled and spacer designs available to accommodate shaft spacing
Contact us about Falk Wrapflex Couplings
Please contact us using the form below or send us an email.