Maintenance-free Plain Bearings
Schaeffler offer a broad range of maintenance-free plain bearings.
Using innovative materials such as Elgoglide, Elotex and the metal-polymer composite E40. These plain bearing materials enable ultra-low coefficients of friction for spherical plain bearings. These materials also ensure low wear and very long life cycles. Maintenance-free plain bearings considerably reduce lubricant and maintenance costs as they do not require any oil or grease while also being environmentally friendly.
Product variants of maintenance-free plain bearings:
- Radial spherical plain bearings with Elgoglide
- Angular contact spherical plain bearings with Elgoglide
- Axial spherical plain bearings with Elgoglide
- Rod ends with Elgoglide
- Plain bushes with Elgoglide
- Metal/polymer composite plain bearings
- Plain bearings with Elgotex