Precision lock nuts can be remarked by some technical details that distinguish them from common fixing-lock nuts and that give them a higher quality, being the latter rather particular and able to bring great advantages during their use.
- YSF (side locking)
- YSA (axial locking)
- YSR (radial locking)
- YSK (locking by elastic incision)
- Rigidity and excellent load capacity owing to the good quality of the adopted materials.
- Excellent balance and high precision, due to the thorough workings of perpendicularity between the threading and the surface trodden by the locknut.
- Precise, safe, resistant and balanced fixing.
- Security washers may not be used.
- Safe employ even though this may happen in bad conditions
- The same locknut can be used for further employs.
- packaging machines
- production lines
- machine tools
- machines for working aluminium and wood
- protection and coverage systems
- positioning systems
- measurement and control instruments