We are looking for a stores person who would like opportunity to be part of a great team supplying market leading products and brands.
We are suppliers of engineered products to many industries including mining, agriculture, engineering, renewable energy and more.
Chain & Drives – Division of MEG Group, has operated in Australia for over 15 years, we are looking for a new team member in our Wangara branch
MEG Group supply engineered products servicing all aspects of Australian industry. www.meggroup.com.au
This is a challenging & rewarding role. We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their role in the team and grow personally and professionally within our business.
The role will include providing support in all aspects of warehousing, picking and receival of stock, quality checks, arranging couriers and stock control.
Your time will also include product and customer service, learning more about our products and business, whilst assisting out team and helping with trade counter esquires.
What you do:
- Ensure the customer receives the best possible level of service throughout all interactions with the branch.
- Co-ordinate inventory, not limited to the receival, picking, packing and dispatch of stock as well as relationships with suppliers and freight companies.
- General warehousing duties
- Complete delivery runs between Wangara & Welshpool branches.
- provide cover to the sales team when required, processing orders and enquiries via phone and email or at trade counter
A bit about you:
To be the right fit for our company, we will need the following from you:
- Team Player to support other areas of the business where required.
- Enjoying technical products and having a mechanical aptitude would be an advantage, product training will be provided.
- Good Verbal and Written Skills
- Strong ability to multitask and work unsupervised.
- Current driver’s license.
- Forklift license (we will provide training course for the right person)
- We encourage a can-do attitude when providing service to our customers, this aligns with our team culture and is highly desirable in what is a high-level service business.
Benefits in to the future:
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable bonus structure.
- Continuous training & development
- Uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Our aim is to continually improve, provide a positive experience for our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: – Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team at Chain & Drives – chainanddrives.com.au
Fore more information on MEG Group please visit: – meggroup.com.au
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for the role,will be highly regarded. Immediate start available.
If you would like to be considered, please click the Apply button or email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.