External Sales Team Member
We are looking for an experienced External Sales Team Member to join our team in Wangara Western Australia.
This is a challenging & rewarding role in the Power Transmission & Bearing industry. We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
Personality and aptitude are our primary requirements. Mechanical/technical ability with an eye for detail is required. Experience in power transmission, bearing or related industry is well regarded.
We can provide the opportunity and training for the external sales team to progress to sales management or additional roles available in MEG Group as we continue to expand our business.
We are looking for an individual with:
• Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
• Knowledge of sectors and related products supplied by Chain & Drives preferred.
• Mechanical/Technical ability, with an eye for detail.
• Previous experience in industrial equipment or technical support sales role is required.
What you do:
• All aspects of sales representation whilst providing outstanding customer support
with power transmission and bearing products.
• Enhancing customer relationships using our CRM system.
• Developing new customers and sectors through leads generated by the MEG marketing team.
• Planning and achieving sales objectives and marketing goals in your target area.
• Project management.
• Developing long term relationships with our key supply partners.
• Customer service support focused.
• Technical background.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Professional presentation
• Team player wants to be part of a culture that encourages growth and provide a positive environment.
• A generous remuneration package with our achievable bonus structure.
• Uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. We aim to help our team identify their strengths and excel in a role that best suits their talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow as individuals and as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a successful team.
We aim to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: – Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team at Chain & Drives – chainanddrives.com.au
For product range details, visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au a division of MEG Group – meggroup.com.au
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for sales, with experience in power transmission/bulk materials handling, will be highly regarded. Immediate start is available.
If you would like to be considered, please click the Apply button or email [email protected].
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the criteria as mentioned above will be considered for the position.