Internal & External Sales Support (NSW & WA)
Chain & Drives was established to become a leader in power transmission in Australia.
We are looking for Internal & External Sales Support Representatives to join our team in Arndell Park NSW.
This is a challenging & rewarding role in the Power Transmission & Bearing industry. We aim to provide an environment that encourages our team to enjoy their roles and grow personally and professionally within our business.
Personality and aptitude are our main requirements. Mechanical/technical ability with an eye for detail is required.
Training will be provided, however, experience in power transmission or related industry is preferred.
We can provide the opportunity and training for an internal sales team to progress to external sales roles as we continue to expand our business.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of sectors and related products supplied by Chain & Drives preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical/Technical ability, with an eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of sales representation whilst providing outstanding customer support with power transmission and bearing products.
- Enhancing customer relationships using our CRM system.
- Developing new customers and sectors, through leads generated by the MEG marketing team.
- Planning and achieving sales objectives and marketing goals in your target area.
- Project management.
- Developing relationships with our key supply partners.
- Customer service focused.
- Technical background.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Professional presentation.
- A generous remuneration package with our achievable bonus structure.
- A company vehicle and uniform will be provided.
We always look to promote from within the MEG Group as positions become available. Our aim is to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
Chain & Drives are looking for someone who wants a challenge and to be part of a thriving team
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: – Customer Service, Understanding and Innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to be part of our team at Chain & Drives – chainanddrives.com.au
For product range details visit us online: inquip.com.au – chainanddrives.com.au – techquip.com.au – partsbook.com.au – automation-control.com.au – tankenviro.com.au – meggroup.com.au
Applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude for sales with experience in power transmission/bulk materials handling will be highly regarded. Immediate start available.
If you would like to be considered, please click the Apply button or email [email protected]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
*Only applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.